B-PoP Terms & Conditions
By submitting your payment for processing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- Payment – The full course fee must be cleared in our bank account at least 2 days in advance of the Coaching/Training session. Budgetary items will be managed by you, so ensure that you bring a VISA or MasterCard credit card along.
- If your course fee payment is cleared after this 2-day window, you will be placed on a waiting list for cancellations, but you will be assured of a seat in the next scheduled course, or you are welcome to request a full refund (see Cancellations). This step is necessary to allow for proper preparations, including the venue, meals, etc.
- Only the registered Participant/s will be allowed to attend, being the person/s who was nominated to attend the course during the enrollment process. Please produce green bar-coded SA identification document to confirm your attendance.
- Cancellations – Cancellations must be submitted via email to Gerhard and must immediately be followed up with an SMS/Text message to +27 78 879 6851;
- 100% – Cancellation notifications received 72 hours or more before the start of the course will receive a 100% refund.
- 50% – Cancellation notifications received within 48 to 72 hours before the start of the course will receive a 50% refund.
- 25% – Cancellation notifications received within 48 hours before the start of the course will receive a 25% refund.
- 0% – Cancellation notifications received after the course has started will receive a 0% refund.
- Venues – The course is provided in a classroom setting (we will be launching the online course soon);
- The venue can accommodate a maximum of 5 students at a time
- Location: The venue will be finalized based on the number of bookings, but will be in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng Province, South Africa, South Africa.
- Adequate internet access will be provided at no cost.
- Minimum Requirements – Students must make sure that they comply with the following minimum requirements before making any bookings;
- A laptop computer with minimum i3 Processor and 4Gb RAM (i7 and 8Gb preferred).
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher (Win10 is preferred). Mac’s and Linux will also be allowed but no support will be provided during the course for any issues experienced on these operating systems.
- Microsoft Office 2013 or later.
- Any TWO of the following Web Browsers;
- Internet Connection
- Capacity (Speed)
- For classroom venues, a dedicated, uncapped and un-throttled 100Mb download and 100Mb upload fiber connection is available at no cost. Note that the laptop that you will be bringing to the classroom must have a WiFi interface in order to connect to the classroom network.
- Capacity (Speed)
If you have any problems regarding the above Terms & Conditions, please use the form below to let us know how we can be of assistance.